Headstone Security (HSCL), provides on-site training to staff for both personal and business security measures and asset protection. All training will incorporate current security procedures and security policies, and will take into consideration accreditation standards and requirements as applicable.
We train security operatives in companies who need to constantly update their men with the newest technology in security equipment and access control recognized for its consistent presence and reliability in the market place, our state of the art electronic security system is tailored to your individual needs, including industrial, financial institution, corporate and government institution. With an extensive customer base, we pride ourselves on being one of the leading integrators of the following services:
- Estate Security
- Service and Maintenance
- Fire Alarm System
- Central Alarm System
- Access Control System
- Physical Security Enhancement (such as Gate, Motorized gate, grilles)
- Time, Attendance & Visitor Management Automation & Systems
- Intruder Detection System
- Perimeter Protection System
- Turnkey Projects.
Choose from Security Training Classes, Seminars, or Expert Speakers
Our principal consultant, has been active in the training of employees, management, civic groups, service organizations, police officers, security professionals and others. He has presented to groups of as few as 6 people and at international conferences with over 20,000 attendees. Training others since 2014, he is recognized as a leader in security training.
We Tailor the Security Training Program to Your Specific Needs
Security Training We believe that it will not do anyone any good if a trainer uses a standard template to train from, because every business or group is unique. Everyone has different needs and expectations, and a cookie-cutter approach is not the best option.
First, we work with you to understand what you are working in preparation for and develop goals for your security training program. Then, we immediately start the process of gathering information needed for that training program.
We gather existing policies and past training materials. Clients need to know that the trainer knows the subject matter completely and understands the client’s goal. All of our training provided follows security industry best practices.
Occasional Free Training is provided to Non-Profit Groups
Headstone Security (HSCL) provides occasional 30-45 minute training presentations to civic groups and non-profit organizations for their monthly or weekly meetings in locations where we are providing services to other clients. If you are a non-profit organization and are interested in a security training presentation, please contact us for our scheduling availability.
We offer this course for learners who work in, or who want to work in the private security industry as a close protection operative.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge, understanding and practical skills required to become a licensed close protection operative such as planning, preparing for a close protection operation including risk assessment.
- Develop skills in conflict management and their abilities in managing and resolving conflict in the context of the role of a Close Protection Operative.
- Learn about the legislative framework within which the close protection industry operates; team roles, personal security, and the attributes required, including the importance of team working and interpersonal skills.
- Achieve a nationally-recognized Level 3 qualification
- Achieve a license to practice.
Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
Contact us today to find out how we can work with you to ensure that your facilities have the appropriate security measures in place, and that everyone understands their role in the protection of all staff, students, customers and physical assets.